I dreamt about an ex last night... I carried the guilt of a one stand I had with his colleague and friend for more than six months. I tried to spare him from the truth by breaking up with him but my excuses for the break up where not concrete and so after three attempts I stringed along. Then I could no longer dine with a man who had done me no wrong, who treated me like a goddess, who was at side day in day out. My mother always said that the truth will set you free. So I was determined that no matter what I would confess, I could not keep my hurtful secret. I told him that I had something to tell him, he said sure he would pick me up for dinner, dinner passed and he would not hear it, we drove to his place and still he would not hear it. I was curled up on the couch; he was standing at empty dinner table when I burst out words of the truth!
It was eight years ago when I thought I would no longer see another day and here is this man that I have not given much thought or seen for eight years appearing in my dream. And it was not a good dream either. I refrain from saying nightmare because even though it was a bad dream there was a lesson learned and when I looked up the meaning I was in awe! Signs are around us all the time and it up to us to recognize and act upon their meaning. In short he was attacking me again but this time I was not alone, my most recent ex boyfriend was there too. While trying to escape I went via his kitchen and took out of his cupboard spaghetti sticks. Spaghetti sticks! Was I going to used spaghetti sticks as my self defense weapons? I looked up the meaning of spaghetti and this is what it said....
To see or eat spaghetti in your dream, indicates that you are feeling entangled in some messy relationship. Perhaps you are not sure how to end a relationship or situation. You may find yourself in an uncomfortable position.
Now I am not in a relationship but there is male friend of mine who happens to be married who wants to be more than friends, he wants to be my lover. I cherish him as a friend and a good friend he is but we cannot be anything more. A married man and a single woman do not mix; the cake is guaranteed to flop!
No comments:
Post a Comment