Wednesday, 16 March 2011

I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian…

I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian (or lacto-ovo vegetarian). This means that I do not eat animal flesh of any kind, but I am willing to consume dairy and egg products. In contrast, a vegetarian who consumes no animal products at all is called a vegan. Veganism even excludes animal products found in clothes, such as wool, fur, and other animal based products. Now I have not gone to this extreme as yet. My reasons for converting to vegetarianism are because it is a healthier diet and it will keep me looking forever young. Not because I practice Kadampa Buddhism and yoga. These practices do not require you to be vegetarian. Last night I dreamt I was eating the most tantalising roasted lemon butter fish. This type of vegetarian is called a semi-vegetarian. A semi-vegetarian’s diet consists largely of vegetarian foods, but may include fish or poultry, or other meats on an infrequent basis. Those with diets containing fish or poultry may define "meat" only as mammalian flesh and may identify with vegetarianism. A pescetarian diet, for example, includes "fish but no meat".
What could the fact an ovo-lacto vegetarian like me dreaming of eating fish mean?
It has being interpreted by dream astrologers that to dream that you are eating fish symbolises your beliefs, spirituality, luck, energy and nourishment. It is food for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment