Here I have been procrastinating about starting a blog and when I decide to go for it I discover that I already started writing my blog two years ago. I abandoned it. "Honey, I am home!"
I love writing and I need to keep at it.
I am at a point in my life where I know what I do not want, I know what I want and I have no clue what tomorrow will be. Pushing for what I want, trying my best and trusting the universe to answer as per what has already been destined and relying on time to reveal. Come to think of it, I like surprises. I have faith and patience that no matter how muddy things are, they will clear up. All is well and in actual fact my problems are not nearly as bad as I think they are.
Today was one of those days I would have rather nested in my blankets but I had to get up and care for Ndashe and take him to his school friend's birthday party. Birthday parties are great fun for the kids but I find them intimidating as I feel like I have to mingle with the parents of the other kids when I would rather just drop off Ndashe and pick him up when the birthday party is over. Actually come to think of it why is it not so?
Okay so today was not so bad, it was not bad at all. I mingled with Tracy, Sky's mom. She IS invited to all the birthday parties we are and I must admit I had my reservations about her when I first met her but the more I open myself up to getting to know her the more my reservations drop and I connect with her. We spoke about this and that and she encouraged me to pursue my creative talents. It was these words that she said that are still ringing in my head "If you are passionate about writing, blog."
And so here I am...THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment